Thursday, February 2, 2012

Panic

Tonight I had a full fledged panic attack.
Like mid-conversation. I had just read a text from a friend with some unfortunate information in it, and Courtney calls me. I accidentally answer as I'm trying to text, and she immediately starts babbling about something or other. I'm trying to pay attention but slowly I feel myself losing it to the anxiety. Finally I interrupt her and all hell breaks loose.
I start hyperventilating really badly and can't catch my breath for a good 2 minutes. Meanwhile the waterworks are happening and poor Court is just there, on the other line.
Embarrassing? Yes. But she's seen much worse so it's okay.

One day this story will be funny, right now I'm still embarrassed as I'm about to post it to the worldwide web.
Oh and my nails I just painted just got messed up.
Seriously, Xanex.

No comments: