Wednesday, February 22, 2012

I Cut My Bangs With Some Rusty Kitchen Scissors

Just kidding, that's a Miranda Lambert song.

I did get my bangs cut though, only I went to a salon.

Here's a pic. This is my "this is super awkward taking a picture of myself" face


Oh, the best part? I DIDN'T EVEN CRY! For those of you who don't know, I have major anxiety about changing my hair. Usually after any type of change to my hair (or my life, really) I cry and wear it in a ponytail for a week. But I actually really like my hair thus far.

4 comments:

dede said...

Just read your post below ... Made me miss you .. Made me really miss your mom too!! What great advice and counsel she gave you... Hang in there Claire.. You are amazing ... Call me to cry I am always up for a good cry... Love you miss you ...

Love the bangs

Keep chugging things will get better

Unknown said...

You are definitely rockin the bangs very well, very well indeed ;)

Jana said...

hawwwt!! love the bangs. great job on not crying you big puppy.

Unknown said...

Remember how we are going to see Miranda? And how I found your blog?