Monday, February 27, 2012

Courtney Brooke

Happy Birthday Beautiful!!! (it's a song)
Okay so Sunday was Court's 22nd birthday, holla!
I want to name 22 reasons why I love her:
1. We wear the same size (yes, I can fit into her clothes-whatever if they're a little tight)
2. She chose Anders to marry, instead of a tool
3. She can read my mind so I don't have to say rude things out loud
4. She has an iPhone now so we can FaceTime
5. She's got her $h!7 together and is very reliable
6. She shows me how to be more independent
7. She has a hot bod (actually I hate her for this, but whatever)
8. She gives a great massage
9. Cory. Hehe
10. BP
11. We sleep together in a twin bed...and it's not weird
12. Her ability to adapt to change
13. She marches to the beat of her own drum (I prefer people to march to the beat of my drum, but okay)
14. Her mom
15. She's always there if I need her
16. We spent 3 weeks straight together and didn't kill each other
17. I always can count on her for whatever crazy thing I want to do
18. She understands my anxiety, stress levels, sleep patterns, etc. Basically she knows my body
19. She gets all my jokes
20. She makes me be a better person just by her example
21. She knows everything about me so nothing requires a back story-which seriously saves time
22. She's my best friend...don't freak out Jana you are too.

Happy Birthday Court. Love ya babe.

4 comments:

Jana said...

Nice save on number 22... I almost flew to utah to smother you with a pillow. Did she like what you got her? Couldn't have beat anders present. Stupid anders one uping us.

Rachael McCall Clegg said...

and the cutest outfit awards goes toooooo...!!!!!!...... courtney and claire! adorable picture. happy belated birfday cork!

THE HATHCOCK'S said...

Best friends are what mike life bearable! So glad you girls have that in your life!!

The Giddings said...

ohhhh corkney. Happy birthday!!!! You guys look hellla cute in that picture. Me and Jana should come visit and get the brat pack back together, hehehehhehehe.