Friday, February 24, 2012

Chad

For those of you who are fortunate enough to not know Chad (hehe, just keeding) he's my best friend. He's super obnoxious, huge, obnoxious, sweet, funny, obnoxious, tall, heavy, and obnoxious. But we've grown up together, so it's one of those "we have to be friends cause our families are so close" kinda deals. Kidding, again. But really, I love this kid. Like, literally I used to be in love with him. From ages 5 until about 12 (when I got smart), I was legitimately obsessed with Chaddy. I have journal entries to prove it.
ANYWAYS, last year for his birthday I took a picture of us from our family Christmas party and turned it into a puzzle. Mostly because doing puzzles is our favorite past time...we used to do them allll the time. Also because it's just funny. Here's the end result:
Let me just add that his friends (girls) thought this puzzle was "creepy". Dumb. That's the point/I hate when people don't understand our relationship.

Okay, so the next year on his birthday, this past January, I wanted to top the puzzle. So I decide I want to make a t-shirt. At our most recent family Christmas party we did a sort of re-enactment of our previous photo, so I wanted to use it. However, this year is a little different because Chad has a girlfriend. I hadn't met her yet so I didn't want to send him this shirt with a photo of us on it and have her get mad, because I admit that I might get a bit jealous had our roles been reversed. So I choose a picture that nobody in their right mind could get jealous over. Here it is:
Yup. I look a bit challenged, and Chad looks like he's trying to poop. Which, honestly, he probably is.



Oh, in case you were wondering...the shirt fits.
DON'T ask me why he's not wearing pants. And yes, one of his roommates clearly took this picture..while he was sans-pants.

Remember when I said how obnoxious he is?

1 comment:

Shelly and Branson said...

Sooo I pretty much just stalked your whole blog while bored at work and died reading this post-I laughed out loud and people around me gave me some strange looks. Anyways, just wanted to say your blog makes me laugh...thanks for decreasing my boredom.

:)