Thursday, February 16, 2012

Uh-Oh

I shopped.
And if you remember from this post (I wish I knew how to make "this" connect to that certain post, but I don't) called "Shopaholic", I have a problem. Basically once I start, I can't stop. It just snowballs and I get a little bit out of control.
This relapse started yesterday. Let me preface by saying that I have been working like a mad woman lately. Seriously going straight from one job to the next, Monday-Saturday, sometimes Sunday. So even though I relapsed, it's kind of okay because I deserve it-right? And because I'm single and have no one to support-right? And because I'm a sad depressed soul and shopping makes me happy. Hehe, okay that's an exaggeration, but still.
Anyways, it all started because I let my guard down. I took the evening off work yesterday. Bad news. I should know by now that when I have free time, I get into trouble. I think "hmm, I've been busy and I finally have a spare second so I'm just gonna go to the mall real quick and buy something". So I went to the bar. Aka went to the mall.
Started at H&M. In my defense, the cardigan I bought is one I've been looking for.
Next stop, Forever 21. Always bad news. Just bought, and bought, and bought. A sweater, a tank, a pair of socks? random, a skirt (for church, so it's forgiven).
Final stop, Urban Outfitters. Ughhh it was just online and so convenient! And the pants I bought have been in my shopping bag for so long so I just NEEDED to get them. And I was $1.00 short of free shipping so of course I had to add a tank top.
Anyways, judge away. I get it, I have a problem! I just looooove shopping, I love it. And whatever-so my bank account took a hit, my closet got some major revamping.