Thursday, March 22, 2012

Californ-I-A

Last weekend Court and I went on a last minute SURPRISE (shocker) trip to California! Jana was having her baby shower, and what kind of best friends would we be if we missed her first baby shower for her first born son! Oh, wait a second...
Anyways it was a great, much needed, too short, but re-feuling trip.
I loved every second of it.













I can't even describe how much I LOVE these babies. OH my goodness they are the cutest, most fun, adorable, funny, annoying humans and I miss them SO much when I'm gone.
Dorothy definitely got it right when she said "there's no place like home". I love it. From my bed, to the carpet, to the pool, to my parents, to the tv,to the weather, to my sisters, to target right next door, to xtreme yogurt, everything about it. How I wish I could combine my life in Provo with my family/house. That would be perfecto.
Anyways, it was a perfect trip home-maybe a little short, but definitely worth it. I was able to be with people I love and who love me back and was able to focus only on the happy things in my life and be surrounded by the things I love most. I got a lot of questions answered and a lot of feelings out and I feel a bit re-vamped if I'm being honest.
Now only 20 days left until I'm home again!
Can't wait.

1 comment:

Jana said...

you guys really are my bffs. 143