Monday, April 16, 2012

Xanex

So here's the thing: I have issues with reading the last page first. I'll be reading a book, and when it starts to get intense I can't handle it and I have to read the last page so I know how it ends before I can enjoy the story. If I'm constantly worried about what's going to happen at the end, I can't enjoy the parts I'm at- so I go to the end to relax my soul.
Now I'm realizing how that's seriously just like my life. Whatever situation I'm in, I'm aaaalways worried about the end result. I get so anxious wondering what's going to happen, that I don't enjoy what's currently happening! I'm a serious freak. It's so unfortunate too, because if things turn out bad, I haven't been able to enjoy the good parts because I've been waiting for the end. And even if things turn out good, I haven't been able to enjoy it because I've been so stressed about it!

So basically what I'm saying is that I need to learn how to relax and enjoy the ride.

ps. this picture has nothing to do with my post. Just me and Court at her bridal shower. xo

No comments: