Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Retail Therapy

Why is it that when I'm in a bad mood I go straight to the mall? (primarily XXI) I want to understand what it is that makes me think that shopping will make me feel better, and even more I want to understand why it actually works!
Today I was in a mood, so I decided to get out and go to the grocery store. First, I thought, I'll go to the mall.. just to look. Well $30 later I was on my way to the store I had set out to in the first place.

Why can't my bad moods drive me to exercise? That way I could lose lbs instead of dollars.

2 comments:

Paige Clegg said...

hahahaha me too!

we dont want u to loose any more weight. everyone needs even the TINIEST bit of curve babygirl.

XXI>Gym

the walker family said...

cass and i went shopping too! sisters! it's cool, in a little while i'll be there and we can go shopping together ALL the time!