Saturday, October 22, 2011

Benjamin Button

Meet my newest nephew, Benjamin. I've only met him a few times, but he is the sweetest baby.
(And don't think I'm just saying that because he's my nephew, because let's be honest: Eli was a POS until he was about 5 months old, Zacs' breathing comes out in form of a cry, Jay is more bossy than anyone, and Johnny has puked in the face of everyone in my family.)
So no, I'm not biased just because I'm related.
Everytime I get a new nephew I get nervous that I won't like him as much as the others. Especially wish Benjamin because since I live in Utah I won't be able to spend as much time with him as I have with the others. But I'm happy to say that I love this sweet baby just as much (if not more since he can't talk yet) as the others. I can't wait to go home for Christmas and spend all the time in the world with him before he isn't a baby anymore.
But don't worry everyone: he's already 2 and a half months old, which means Cassie is due to get pregnant in about....4 weeks ago.

2 comments:

Paige Clegg said...

oh look whos alive?! CLAIRE. he is cute p.s.

dede said...

Yahoo she's back! Miss you ! Text me I don't have your number anymore! Hope all is well!!