Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Tic Tac

I would first like to say that, yes, I am well aware that this story is going to make me sound super bratty. But I'm sharing it anyways because it shows how sweet Brandon is.
So don't judge me.



I open this letter from my missionary man (don't mind the stickers) and I find a half eaten box of tic tacs. I immediately turn to Laura and say "Ugh, why would he send me an opened box of candy?".... thinking that he just threw them in the envelope to be funny, and he probably found them somewhere. So I open the letter and immediately feel guilty because I read this:
"I sent you a half eaten box of tic tacs because we always share things so I figured you could share these tic tacs with me."
Kill me now, how stinkin cute is that?

Lesson to be learned: Don't judge a book by it's cover.
a.k.a. I need to stop being such a brat.

(In my defense I'm about to start my . )

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute

Aarean Jergensen said...

first off...no i don't think your paranoid at all. there's lots of creeps out there. second of all...how cute is he? Third of all...i love tic tacs and you're not a brat, I would have thought the same thing. haha and fourth of all...(here comes advice) soak up these next two years...they were some of the best years of me and josh's pre-marriage times b/c it took our relationship to a whole different level. Not a lot of people get that chance.

jenna said...

oh SO FREAKING WEIRD that you would think something that bratty. that is totally not like you. i mean you're usually so sensitive and sweet. but yeah i understand i sometimes get a little off around my period too. but only a little.
....
side note. um my heart honestly fluttered when i read this. like as if i didn't have enough of a crush on brandon now i'm pretty sure i'm going to start sending him half eaten three musketeers just so i can dream of him eating the other half. oh wait i'm married.

jenna said...

dede if you read this {since let's be honest nO ONE reads this stupid blog but us} INVITE ME TO YOUR BLOG
jmrammell@gmail.com.

Claire said...

Aarean-thanks for the advice. You and Josh give me hope.

Jenna-my blog is international okay. brat.

dede said...

are you joking.. I love him. how adorable.. Seriously that made me smile so big for you. I agree with comment about having the best two years of your life... about blessing your relationship.. seriously this will make your relationship a TRUE friendship, and bond you emotionally like nothing in life can. I honestly feel so blessed to have lived through Thomas' mission with him. I know his companions and areas better than he does. I remember every detail and as he is forgetting.. I remind him :) It is great.. enjoy...

dear jenna.. dedeandthomas@gmail.com

i invited you..

the walker family said...

thank GOODNESS you're starting your . now there's a reason you're being such a biabia.

The Giddings said...

damn. i was hoping you would keep being a brat and drive brandon away...right into my arms. i've already started training violet to call him 'daddy'.