Thursday, March 5, 2009

Heads Up

Just in case you all haven't had enough Bachelor drama already, there's more to come! Mellisa will be on the Ellen Show today, and STUPID Jason and TACKY Molly will be on tomorrow.
Excuse my hostility, but I think that it was very trashy that 1. Jason broke up with poor Melissa on national television (whether or not ABC thought it was kept "intimate"...with millions of viewers, that was not intimate)

And 2. really Molly and Jason, hooking up 5 minutes after he ditches his fiance? Very uncool. He acted as though they were still on the show and he could just "pick" someone else. UGH they bug me, but of course I will be tuned in to watch.

Shalom.

2 comments:

dede said...

just found your blog.. i need to link you. Love it. love that you signed the first one x0x0 gossip girl.. i have always meant to do that.. i think your best friend preston needs a tribute.. ha I won't tell him he is not on blog. Did you ever see the pic of him on my blog when he fell asleep on the stairs.. so cute.

The Giddings said...

word