Friday, June 4, 2010

Look What I Found

I FINALLY uploaded pictures from my camera..it's seriously been about a year.
Anyways, I found some pictures that made me smile:


Me and Jana at Stagecoach last year! It was AMAZING. Me and Chaddy.
(He's smiling like this to be annoying)

"We're the three best friends that anyone could have"Me and Court on our trip to New York
a.k.a. concrete jungle where dreams are made of
At a Trevor Hall concert
I have a real crush on him and it makes me mad cause it'll never happen.Court and I went to Utah to visit some friends,
thanks Andrew, Jenna, and Q for letting us stay!


Seriously though, I'm obsessed with Texas Roadhouse.
If you live near one, go and order the Portabella Mushroom Chicken, with a house salad, and a sweet potato for your sides.
You won't be disappointed.

2 comments:

jenna said...

oh just thought i'd let you know we aren't letting you stay next time.

it was a total fluke.

love you.

Unknown said...

Texas Roadhouse is SO good! My boyfriend used to work there...good stuff