Thursday, September 3, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CASSIE!



My FAVORITE 25 year-old sister had her birthday today! WOO-WOO!
Here are 25 reasons why I love Cassie:
1. You can't help but love Cassie-if you don't, you're weird

2. She brought Violet into this world

3. Most generous person EVER

(anyone who knows Cassie can attest to that)

4. HI-LARIOUS

5. Has helped/done all my art projects for school

(I won a contest in 7th grade for the poster she made..and my teacher put "excellent artistic abilities" on my progress report; Oops!)

6. SO creative and always has good ideas for projects, presents, etc.

7. Has trouble standing up for herself, but has absolutely NO problem what-so-ever going to bat for someone she loves

8. Is practically my same size (okay, she's a little smaller) so it makes it easy to share clothes

9. Always knows the perfect present to get you

10. Self-taught herself on the piano, and it's amazing

11. Her artistic skills are ridiculous. Seriously, ask her to draw you something

12. Such an amazing mom to Violet and wife to Josh-they are beyond lucky

13. Does P90X with me and yells at me when I stop to rest

(or is that a reason I hate her?)

14. Gave birth with NO epidural

15. SO feisty

16. Has always let me drive her cars when I get sick of mine

(or when I just want to look cool)

17. Convinced Josh to let her buy a house 5 minutes away from my parents so I can see her and V EVERYDAY!

18. Loves frozen yogurt even more than I do

19. Played a huge role in getting Brandon and I together

(her and Josh love him just as much, if not more, than I do)

20. Always puts her family first

21. Most self-less person I've ever met

22. She bought me my 1st cell phone because my parents said I was too young, and she had me on her phone plan until she got married and Josh kicked me off

23. Will always be strong in the gospel which will keep our family together FOREVER!

24. I never, ever, ever, get sick of her. Never.

25. She is the best friend and an even better sister anyone could ask for!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY CASSIE!

Love you times TWENTY FIVE!
hehe.

3 comments:

jenna said...

okay why am i tearing up? you are so annoying claire. way to go and be sentimental and nice for the first time in your life.

i love cassie. i consider her one of the great blessings in my life.

dede said...

amen to jenna's comment.. Happy birthday Cassie.. She really has been on of the biggest blessings in my life the last two years.. (all the morris girls :) ) Loved your list .. about her...

OKAY did you know that I knew her for a YEAR and DID NOT know she could A. Play the piano and I hear REALLY WELL... Or B. Was the most amazing artist EVER.

So number 26. She NEVER talks about herself, her accomplishments, or her HIDDEN talents... She is very humble... Happy Birthday Cassie love you lots..

The Giddings said...

awwwww claire! i KNEW you liked me.