Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Not my morning

WHY did Revlon think it would be a good idea to put their foundation in a glass bottle?  Seriously, retards.  So basically if you're clumsy and are prone to knocking things off counters, you're screwed.  THANKS A LOT.
TIP: Don't bend down and try and catch foundation mid-fall, it will break and splatter up into your hair.
FYI: Foundation does NOT come easily out of hair.  And even if you spot-wash it out with shampoo, your hair will be sticky and greasy the rest of the day. Awesome.
So after my $13 bottle of foundation breaks, I go to the cupboards to get paper towels, and cut my thumb on the wood and it starts bleeding, BUT...
I didn't notice I was bleeding until after I touched my white shirt and got blood on it.  It doesn't look like a lot, but it's bigger in real life and either way, it stains. 
Then as I'm rushing into the office I get a sharp pain in my foot and realize there's a piece of glass in my foot.  I pull it out and keep walking, ignoring the pain.  Once I get to the office I realize my foot is bleeding.
And to top it off, blood got on my new sandals from Urban.  
Someone buy me a present.



3 comments:

the walker family said...

You could have taken the mexican truck. I sure as hell wasn't going anywhere today.

Anonymous said...

I say just go back to bed. I hate days like these. And it sounds like all this happened in the morning. Hope the rest of your day goes better.

Rebecca Pulsipher

Our Family said...

Little FYI... hydrogen peroxide gets blood stains out really well. So not all is loss! What a bummer morning though. It can only go up from here...right? Let's hope!!!