Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Don't Call Child Services

So yesterday Cassie is lecturing me about how I'm not going to be a good mom because when Violet cries I SOMETIMES get annoyed. Then I look over and see this...
Apparantly Cassie HAS to put the blanket over V's head because otherwise "she keeps looking around and she's supposed to be sleeping"...heaven forbid the poor 3 month old should look around.
The moral of this story is that I'm going to be an excellent mother, and I'm going to save these pictures forever and show them to Violet when she's older.


3 comments:

jenna said...

claire stop being a snob and come over to my blog.
..
and you are totally going to be an amazing mom. don't let cassie bully you around.

jenna said...

how have i NEVER SEEN your blog?!? I AM DYING at that picture of violet and quinn i chatting! they are so computer savvy.
...
tell me you are one of the many going to houston. i love that our office will be basically reunited. sort of. in a weird awkward way.

The Giddings said...

okay, if the child is naughty, she must be punished.